Monday, January 29, 2018

One word



My one word is try.

My word is try because I actually want to start trying to get good grades, read more books, do my homework, and I just want to be a better person in general. I’ve been trying since the beginning of the year. But sometimes I just give up because I always get distracted or something wrong happens so I say what’s the point, so I’m trying to not be like that anymore.

I want to try and fix all my problems that I’ve been doing through lately. I’ve been giving up on so many things like school, getting closer with my family, writing, and just everything I used to love seems to be drifting away because I’m not trying in any of them. It’s really hard for me to know that I’m not putting any effort into things I love and cherish. So I’m going to try and change my ways and how I’ve been recently.

So I’m going to try and bond with my family again, try to do my homework all the time, try to write as much as I can because I love writing and it helps me calm down when something happens, and I’m going to try and be the best me there is. I know this is a little personal but I mean it’s the truth and I really want to try and change for the better no matter what might get in my way. My stepmom always told me I will never know what will happen if I never try and she’s right, so I’m going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment